What is included. Best of Peru
- • National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Lake Titicaca Community Home Lunch, Lago Titicaca
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Arequipa Cooking Class, Arequipa
- Pisco winery visit and tasting, Paracas
- Pachamanca, Nazca
- Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Arrival transfer
- Ballestas Islands boat trip
- Visit the Chauchilla cemetery and potter’s workshop in Nazca
- Arequipa city tour including the Santa Catalina Convent
- Guided boat tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour
- Scenic train and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
ACCOMMODATIONS: Hotels (14 nts). MEALS: 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner Allow USD $455-595 for meals not included. STAFF & EXPERTS: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides. TRANSPORTATION: Private van, plane, train, boat, walking.
This trip is non refundable.
It is mandatory for all our travelers to have Emergency Medical Insurance that cover both emergency evacuation and repatriation for the sum of $200,000 USD. I strongly recommend purchasing an all inclusive plan that covers cancellation/interruption insurance as well.
For a travel insurance quote please contact Lynette at 603-524-4535.